These terms and conditions apply to your access and use of the website.
We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions from time to time. We may need to change these terms if we come out with a new feature. If we make changes, we will notify you by either adding a statement to our homepage or sending you an email notification.
When you create an account you must preserve the security of your password and acknowledge all risk that someone may access your account without your permission. If you suspect any security breaches, please let us know as soon as possible.
When you select an item to purchase, it will appear in your cart. Once you have placed all items you would like to purchase and are ready to checkout, any applicable taxes and any shipping charges will be calculated and you will see the total amount due and owing to be paid by you. All payments must be made in AUD dollars by credit or debit account and PayPal. Elly M Pty Ltd’s authorized payment processor will charge the credit or debit account provided by you to the company for the total amount displayed in your cart.
You hereby authorize Elly M Pty Ltd to charge the credit or debit card account provided by you for the total amount displayed in your cart for each purchase.
We will happily offer our customers a full refund or exchange of the item(s) within 28 days of receiving the items. All items purchased on sale and that are lingerie will not be returned or exchanged. For more information on our refund policy please refer to are returns and exchange policy
You consent to receive electronic communications fromElly M Pty Ltd either in the form of email sent to you at the email address listed on your account or by communications posted on the Sites.
PROHIBITED USE OF THE SERVICE
You may not post or otherwise make available on or through the Service any of the following:
- Private information of any other persons (including names, email addresses, phone numbers, Social Security numbers and financial information);
- Content that is defamatory, abusive, offensive or hateful;
- Content that is obscene, pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit, depicts graphic, excessive or gratuitous violence;
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or code;
- Content that you are contractually or legally required to keep confidential.
- Use the Service in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Service or that could damage, disable, or impair the functioning of the Service;
- Collect any personal information about other users;
- Intimidate, threaten, stalk, bully or otherwise harass other users;
- Post spam or commercial messages through the Service;
- Use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose or to engage in, encourage or promote any activity that is unlawful or that violates these Terms and conditions.
Your use of the Service is at your own risk.Elly M Pty Ltd is not responsible or liable for the conduct of, or your interactions with, any other users (whether online or offline) or for any related damage or harm. As a provider of interactive services,Elly M Pty Ltd is not liable for the content of any Reviews. Although we have no obligation to screen, edit or monitor Reviews, we reserve the right, and have the right to edit or remove any reviews at any time without notice.
REPORTING AND REMOVAL
Elly M Pty Ltd users may report content to Elly M Pty Ltd that they think violates these Terms, and conditions Elly M Pty Ltd may remove such content, suspend or terminate the account of the user.
ELLY M PTY LTD’S RIGHTS
As between the user and Elly M Pty Ltd, Elly M Pty Ltd owns all information and material of our service. When you create a review or a link you grant us the permission to modify, adapt and publish this material on to our social media platforms and website.